Fall Meeting Product Showcase
AHTD Exhibitor Information
FYI: Space is limited at this venue. Nonmembers will be able to register one month after registration opens.
Wednesday, October 4
Product Showcase from 4:45 - 7:30 p.m.
- Exhibitor Set-up begins at 3:00 p.m.
It is AHTD policy that no outside meetings take place during official AHTD programming.
Product Showcase Only Pricing:
AHTD Members: $495
Join us for one of our largest conference events where you will have the chance to introduce yourself, products, and services to AHTD members. A cocktail party will serve as the backdrop to this exciting networking opportunity. Attendees will circulate through the showcase area while enjoying appetizers and beverages. The Product Showcase is one of the highest rated activities of the meeting.
Your exhibit space will be outfitted with a 6’ table, two chairs, and wastebasket. Internet service and electricity can be made available if requested for an additional charge.
Product Showcase Exhibitor Registration: The fee to exhibit does not include the $925 member registration for the full meeting. If you plan on attending more than the product showcase, you will need to register for the meeting while registering for the product showcase.
- Use any shipping agent/common carrier of your choice
- Conference materials should arrive at our location NO EARLIER THAN 5 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CONFERENCE AND NO LATER THAN 2 DAY PRIOR TO THE DESIGNATED USE DATE.
- All shipments must be prepaid.
Please address ALL conference materials to:
Omni Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Ave
Asheville, NC 28804
Include on the label: AHTD FM2017 Product Showcase / Guest name - Name of exhibitor / BOOTH number
Box #_____ of _____, Use Date: (earliest date the materials will be needed on site)
The Fine Print:
- Each table display will be set with: 6' skirted table and 2 chairs. PLEASE ensure your display will fit within the 6' wide area. This is a tabletop event - no booths.
- BANNER HEIGHTS MUST NOT EXCEED 8' - Whether the banner is placed on the floor, table-top, or on a chair.
- Booths that do not fit within the height and width requirements will be required to be removed prior to the event starting. Even if you bring a piece that you have used before, yet it does not meed the specs, you will not be able to use it.
- All displays must go on the table except where a heavier piece is involved. These can be left on the floor. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- No exhibits will be permitted which interfere with the use of other exhibits or impede access to them or impede the free use of the aisle. Booth personnel are required to confine their activities within the exhibitor's booth space.
- Tables will NOT be automatically set with electricity or internet. Additional fees will be charged. Fill out appropriate forms and email/fax to contact names on each.
- Shipping: Refer to website for information regarding shipping.
- Booth numbers will be sent out by September 17, 2017. Changes can be made onsite if another exhibitor is willing to switch assignments.