Executive Roundtable Program
Share. Connect. Grow.AHTD Roundtables provide an opportunity for executives to network with peers, stay informed on emerging trends, exchange ideas, and share best practices in a confidential forum. Participation in an AHTD Executive Roundtable enhances professional development and business growth. AHTD members will tap into their trusted network of colleagues from the industrial automation community while sharing ideas and discussing challenges that are faced on a daily basis. Expert facilitators from MRA - The Management Association will lead each AHTD Executive Roundtable to ensure each session is an effective and efficient use of time.
AHTD Executive Roundtables focus on critical conversations within an exclusive peer group of 10-12 participants. Due to the sensitive nature of discussion within these groups, potential candidates will be screened for competitive conflict with current participants before being added to an existing AHTD Roundtable.
Winter Series Program Details
From hiring talented people and employee fatigue to funding for growth and succession planning, there are a lot of issues currently facing executives. During this 3-month, online limited Roundtable, participants will discuss the topics that are top-of-mind with participants.
Each remote AHTD Executive Roundtable will be convened via Zoom call for 1 – 1.5 hours each. 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. central.
Winter Series Dates:
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Thursday, March 23, 2023
The small print:
• We will not be recording these sessions. What happens in Executive Roundtable, stays in Executive Roundtable!
• With limited spots available, don’t miss the opportunity to network and exchange ideas in this trusted environment.
• While facilitated by MRA, other subject matter experts may be called upon depending on the topic scheduled for discussion.
• This is a bundled offer. Registration is for all three dates, so no refunds for any sessions missed. No substitute attendees are allowed as it changes the dynamic of the group.
• A minimum of 10 participants are required prior to launching an AHTD Executive Roundtable.