Executive Roundtable Program
Share. Connect. Grow.AHTD Roundtables provide an opportunity for executives to network with peers, stay informed on emerging trends, exchange ideas, and share best practices in a confidential forum. Participation in an AHTD Executive Roundtable enhances professional development and business growth.
AHTD members will tap into their trusted network of colleagues from the industrial automation community while sharing ideas and discussing challenges that are faced on a daily basis.
Expert facilitators from MRA - The Management Association will lead each AHTD Executive Roundtable to ensure each session is an effective and efficient use of time.
AHTD Executive Roundtables focus on critical conversations within a peer group of 10-12 participants. Due to the sensitive nature of discussion within these groups, potential candidates will be screened for competitive conflict with current participants before being added to an existing AHTD Roundtable.
2021 Program Details: TBD• 2021 Details are TBD: Each remote AHTD Executive Roundtable will be convened via a video-conference call for 1 – 1.5 hours each. A recurring monthly time and date will be determined by the participants at the first session.
•While facilitated by MRA, other subject matter experts may be called upon depending on the topic scheduled for discussion.
• Participants must commit to regular participation in the meetings.
• No substitute attendees are allowed as it changes the dynamic of the group.
• Note: A minimum of 10 participants are required prior to launching an AHTD Executive Roundtable.
TopicsDon’t miss this opportunity to connect with your peers, exchange ideas, and stay informed on current topics and trends.
Future topics will be prioritized by the group and may include:
- Talent Management: How do you attract, retain, and develop the right talent?
- The Changing Role of the Business Owner: How do you view your unique leadership role and move your organization from good to great?
- KPIs, Dashboards, and Data Analytics: What do you measure to improve your results?
- What Employees are Seeking from Work: How does your company's culture, leadership, workspace, and technology positively shape the Employee Experience (EX)?
- Succession Planning: Where are your next leaders coming from?
- Cybersecurity and Business Risk: Do you have a plan to mitigate this risk?
- Everything Related to Pay Plans: Compensation philosophy and strategies to motivate the right behaviors.
Member Program PricingPer person: $500.00 for 8 sessions. (That's only $62.50 per session!)
The per person fee covers participation at the AHTD Executive Roundtable held onsite at conferences as well as seven video-conference calls during the year. The conference registration fee is separate.