By registering for the in-person conference, all attendees agree to adhere to AHTD's COVID-19 Code of Conduct.
AHTD’s Fall Meeting 2020 is proud to announce a hybrid experience of onsite and virtual offerings on October 14-17, 2020. The onsite conference takes place in Salt Lake City, Utah, at the beautiful Grand America Hotel. General session speakers will be live-streamed during the October 15, 16, 17 sessions. AHTD will have its signature Product Showcase Reception onsite on Thursday, October 16, as well as hosting the ALL NEW virtual trade show for all to enjoy for months to come. All AHTD members are encouraged to engage with fellow association members via the mobile conference app. It’s time to harness the Power of AHTD!
Grand America Hotel
555 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
801-258-6000 | AHTD Group Rate: $229.00/night + tax.
Click here to view hotel information and photos.
Questions? Contact: Leigha Schatzman
|By September 11||After September 11|
|Friday Evening Dinner & Party
(For individuals not registered for conference or spouse program)
|Virtual Conference Fee: FREE to AHTD members|
|Onsite Product Showcase (includes Virtual)||$550||$2,500|
|Virtual Product Showcase||$300||$2,500|
Included in your conference registration:
- General Sessions
- Scheduled Meals and Receptions
- Product Showcase Exhibitor Reception (booth sold separately)
- Friday Night Party
What's New? What's Different?
- Live Stream: We are excited all AHTD members to be able to view every general session speaker for the conference.
- Virtual Product Showcase: Everyone can participate regardless of travel bans!
- Onsite Product Showcase: New hours! 2:30 - 5:30 p.m. on 10-15-20. Might be outside.
- Optional Tours: AHTD has not contracted with any local vendors for optional tours for Fall Meeting 2020. You can certainly reach out to the Grand America's concierge to learn about activities going on in the Salt Lake City area if you are interested in booking something on your own. Grand America Concierge: (801) 258-6703
- Spouse Event: Let's be honest, 2020 is a bit crazy. AHTD will tailor the day's activities around the number of spouses that sign up for this program. We will focus on fun, food, and safety. We look forward to seeing you and we'll keep you posted on what to expect.
- Patience: “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” ~Anonymous. Whether in Salt Lake City or connecting with us online, we thank you in advance for your patience with us and with your fellow AHTD members as we slalom through this wacky adventure.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and are subject to a non-refundable $75 processing fee. Cancellations received starting October 1 will not be refunded.
Notice of written cancellation must be emailed directly to Leigha Schatzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Evening activities are open to attendees and registered guests only. Attendees must be 21 and older. Badges must be worn at all times. Attendees without a badge will be invoiced for a conference registration.