Fall Meeting Product Showcase
AHTD Exhibitor Information
NEW TIME! Product Showcase is from 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
It is AHTD policy that no outside meetings take place during official AHTD programming.
Product Showcase Only Pricing:
AHTD Members: $550
Join us for one of our largest conference events where you will have the chance to introduce yourself, products, and services to AHTD members. A cocktail party will serve as the backdrop to this exciting networking opportunity. Attendees will circulate through the showcase area while enjoying appetizers and beverages. This event may be outside. More information will be made available closer to the conference.
New for Fall Meeting 2020: AHTD will also have a virtual trade show. Contact Leigha Schatzman to learn more.
Exhibitor Forms: click here
This & That
- The fee to exhibit does not include the $950 member registration for the full meeting. If you plan on attending more than the Product Showcase, you will need to register for the meeting while registering for the Product Showcase.
- Exhibit space will be open for set-up by 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 15.
- Booths must be set and ready by 2:30 p.m.
- Tear-down begins at 5:30 p.m. and must be completed that evening.
- Each table display will be set with: 6' skirted table and 2 chairs. PLEASE ensure your display will fit within the 6' wide area. This is a tabletop event - no booths.
- New for Fall Meeting 2020:
- Only two (2) people can work the booth
- Exhibitors should bring antibacterial product to repeatedly wipe down any booth display items.
- Exhibitors should bring face masks or face shields to wear during Product Showcase (including set-up and tear-down).
- This event MAY be outside. More information will be available closer to the conference.
- BANNER HEIGHTS MUST NOT EXCEED 8' - Whether the banner is placed on the floor, table-top, or on a chair.
- All displays must go on the table except where a heavier piece is involved. These can be left on the floor. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- No exhibits will be permitted which interfere with the use of other exhibits or impede access to them or impede the free use of the aisle. Booth personnel are required to confine their activities within the exhibitor's booth space.
- Tables will NOT be automatically set with electricity or internet. Additional fees will be charged. Fill out appropriate forms and email/fax to contact names on each.
- CIMON Inc.
- Cone Drive
- EDRIVE Actuators, Inc.
- Encoder Products Company
- Euchner - USA
- MB Connect Line GmbH
- Murrplastik Systems, Inc.
- OPTEX FA Inc.
- Swivellink, LLC
- WebPresented LLC
- WEG Electric Corp
- Westermo Data Communications, Inc