Fall Meeting Product Showcase
AHTD Exhibitor Information
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Product Showcase is from 4:45 to 7:30 p.m.
** AHTD Member Companies will have first priority for Product Showcase registration for the first four weeks that registration is open. After that, both members and nonmembers will be eligible to register for table-top booths. **
It is AHTD policy that no outside meetings take place during official AHTD programming.
Product Showcase Only Pricing:
AHTD Members: $550
Join us for one of our largest conference events where you will have the chance to introduce yourself, products, and services to AHTD members. A cocktail party will serve as the backdrop to this exciting networking opportunity. Attendees will circulate through the showcase area while enjoying appetizers and beverages. The Product Showcase is one of the highest rated activities of the meeting.
Your exhibit space will be outfitted with a 6’ table, two chairs, and wastebasket. Internet service and electricity can be made available if requested for an additional charge.
Product Showcase Exhibitor Registration: The fee to exhibit does not include the $950 member registration for the full meeting. If you plan on attending more than the Product Showcase, you will need to register for the meeting while registering for the Product Showcase.
- Electrical form. For help from GES on electrical, you may also contact Ania Roig (Branch) | 407.238.8827 | ABranch@ges.com. FYI: the booth type is "Line booth"
- WiFi Order form
- Shipping Info from FedEx. FYI: Different format for this show! You must sign for boxes in the onsite FedEx office before boxes will be released to you. Boxes will NOT be waiting for you at your table-top booth. Work with FedEx to make special arrangements. "Packages will be available for pickup inside the FedEx Office business center (receiving fee will apply). Pallets, crates, display cases and other heavier items may be scheduled for delivery by contacting our staff at the number located on the previous page (delivery fee will apply). Package deliveries should only be scheduled after the recipient has checked into the hotel. In order to maintain the proper chain of custody, FedEx Office requires the package recipient’s signature before a package can be released from FedEx Office. Release signatures are captured at the time of package pickup or package delivery to the recipient."
This & That
- Exhibit space will be open for set-up by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 10. If the hotel has the room set prior to 3:00 p.m., we will open the doors for early set-up.
- Booths must be set and read by 4:30 p.m.
- Tear-down begins at 7:30 p.m. and must be completed that evening.
- Each table display will be set with: 6' skirted table and 2 chairs. PLEASE ensure your display will fit within the 6' wide area. This is a tabletop event - no booths.
- BANNER HEIGHTS MUST NOT EXCEED 8' - Whether the banner is placed on the floor, table-top, or on a chair.
- All displays must go on the table except where a heavier piece is involved. These can be left on the floor. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- No exhibits will be permitted which interfere with the use of other exhibits or impede access to them or impede the free use of the aisle. Booth personnel are required to confine their activities within the exhibitor's booth space.
- Tables will NOT be automatically set with electricity or internet. Additional fees will be charged. Fill out appropriate forms and email/fax to contact names on each.
- Booth numbers will be sent out by September 23, 2019. Changes can be made onsite if another exhibitor is willing to switch assignments.
- Fortress Interlocks
- Grace Engineered Products
- Hammond Power Solutions
- Husky Rack & Wire
- INXPECT S.p.A
- Kuebler Inc.
- Murrelektronik, Inc.
- Murrplastik Systems, Inc.
- NOSHOK Inc
- On Robot US Inc
- RFID, Inc.
- RRAMAC Connected Systems
- Swivellink, LLC
- WEG Electric Corp