Fall Meeting Product Showcase
AHTD Exhibitor Information
It is AHTD policy that no outside meetings take place during official AHTD programming.
Product Showcase Only Pricing:
AHTD Members: $550
Join us for one of our largest conference events where you will have the chance to introduce yourself, products, and services to AHTD members. A cocktail party will serve as the backdrop to this exciting networking opportunity. Attendees will circulate through the showcase area while enjoying appetizers and beverages.
- Electrical Order Form
- Internet Access Form
- Business Center Services: shipping, storage, and handling fees
This & That
- The fee to exhibit does not include the $950 member registration for the full meeting. If you plan on attending more than the Product Showcase, you will need to register for the meeting while registering for the Product Showcase.
- Exhibit space will be open for set-up by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 21.
- Booths must be set and ready by 4:30 p.m.
- Tear-down begins at 7:30 p.m. and must be completed that evening.
- Each table display will be set with: 6' skirted table and 2 chairs. PLEASE ensure your display will fit within the 6' wide area. This is a tabletop event - no booths.
- BANNER HEIGHTS MUST NOT EXCEED 8' - Whether the banner is placed on the floor, table-top, or on a chair.
- All displays must go on the table except where a heavier piece is involved. These can be left on the floor. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- No exhibits will be permitted which interfere with the use of other exhibits or impede access to them or impede the free use of the aisle. Booth personnel are required to confine their activities within the exhibitor's booth space.
- Tables will NOT be automatically set with electricity or internet. Additional fees will be charged. Fill out appropriate forms and email/fax to contact names on each.
- Antaira Technologies
- CIMON Inc.
- Components Express, Inc.
- Cone Drive
- Coval Vacuum Technology, Inc.
- DieQua Corporation
- Emerson Automation Solutions/SolaHD
- Encoder Products Company
- Fortress Interlocks
- Hammond Power Solutions
- Horner APG
- Husky Rack & Wire
- IDEM Safety Switches USA, Inc.
- Kuebler Inc.
- Murrplastik Systems, Inc.
- NOSHOK Inc
- Piezo Motion
- Pleora Technologies Inc.
- RFID, Inc.
- Rittal North America, LLC
- Schmersal, Inc.
- Smart Vision Lights
- Swivellink, LLC
- Tosibox, Inc.
- Yaskawa America, Inc.