Sharpening the Saw Leadership Series (STS)
This 7-session program is designed for experienced business owners and executive leaders seeking to maintain and enhance their leadership skills. In today’s business environment, impacted by rapid change, growth, and increased workforce diversity, successful leaders must continually refresh and sharpen their skills. AHTD’s Sharpening the Saw Leadership Series provides industrial automation’s current business owners and executives with the expertise to be more effective leaders in 2024 and beyond.
Presented one session per month from January through July 2024, each 2-hour virtual training session gives participants the best in leadership development, while networking and collaborating with other AHTD executive peers. All training sessions are delivered by experienced instructors who are subject-matter experts with real-world leadership experience.
- Honing Effective Communication Skills
- Coaching and Leading High-Performers
- Managing Conflict and Building Collaboration
- Attracting & Retaining Talent in Today's Labor Market
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence - Self-Management
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence - Empathetic Social Skills
- Understanding the Drivers of Employee Engagement in Hybrid Work Environments
Click here to login and gain access to additional information on topics and descriptions, and to register for this program.
What Attendees Are Saying...
"Content was worthwhile - raised awareness and forced
me to ask myself some challenging questions"
"Allows different leaders from multiple walks to engage and
spitball high level concerns and overcome similar situations"
"Content was very relevant in the current market"