Registered Guest Program
Registered Guests enjoying the Tour Day at the Olympic Museum in Colorado Springs (FM2021)
Are you attending the AHTD Spring Meeting as a guest? Wondering what to do while the meeting attendees are tucked into the general session? Join the ranks for our Registered Guest Program and get connected with the warm and friendly folks who for years have made the most of this business trip.
The $600 registration fee grants you access to:
- The Registered Guest Reception on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
- Opening Reception on Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Breakfast, Tour, and Product Showcase on Thursday
- Breakfast, lunch, and final night party on Friday
- Breakfast and closing general session on Saturday
That’s not all! The centerpiece of the Registered Guest Program has always been the "Tour Day.” The Thursday of this Spring Meeting is no exception.
Registered Guest Program Tour Day
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.
Departure time: 9:00 a.m.
Return time: 2:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.