Spring Product Showcase
AHTD Exhibitor Information
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Product Showcase from 4:45 - 7:30 p.m.
**AHTD Member Companies will have first priority for Product Showcase registration for the first four weeks that registration is open. After that, both members and nonmembers will be eligible to register for table-top booths.**
It is AHTD policy that no outside meetings take place during official AHTD programming.
Product Showcase Only Pricing:
AHTD Members: $550
Join us for one of our largest conference events where you will have the chance to introduce yourself, products, and services to AHTD members. A cocktail party will serve as the backdrop to this exciting networking opportunity. Attendees will circulate through the showcase area while enjoying appetizers and beverages. The Product Showcase is one of the highest-rated activities of the meeting.
Your exhibit space will be outfitted with a 6’ table, two chairs, and a wastebasket. Internet service and electricity can be made available if requested for an additional charge.
Forms: check back for important information
SENDING YOUR MATERIALS:
See shipping form for labeling instructions, drayage charges, and when to have items shipped.
Product Showcase Exhibitor Registration: The fee to exhibit does not include the $950 member registration for the full meeting. If you plan on attending more than the Product Showcase, you will need to register for the meeting while registering for the Product Showcase.
This & That
- Exhibit space will be open for set-up by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 23, 2020. If the hotel has the room set prior to 3:00 p.m., we will open the doors for early set-up.
- Booths must be set and read by 4:30 p.m.
- Tear-down begins at 7:30 p.m. and must be completed that evening.
- Each table display will be set with: 6' skirted table and 2 chairs. PLEASE ensure your display will fit within the 6' wide area. This is a tabletop event - no booths.
- BANNER HEIGHTS MUST NOT EXCEED 8' - Whether the banner is placed on the floor, table-top, or on a chair.
- All displays must go on the table except where a heavier piece is involved. These can be left on the floor. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- No exhibits will be permitted which interfere with the use of other exhibits or impede access to them or impede the free use of the aisle. Booth personnel are required to confine their activities within the exhibitor's booth space.
- Tables will NOT be automatically set with electricity or internet. Additional fees will be charged. Fill out appropriate forms and email/fax to contact names on each.
- Booth numbers will be sent out by April 5, 2020. Changes can be made onsite if another exhibitor is willing to switch assignments.
Spring 2020 Rock Star Exhibitors: