Spring Meeting Duty of Care
AHTD considers the safety of all those onsite at Spring Meeting 2021 as our top priority. Our Duty of Care is a living document that will continue to evolve, incorporating innovative features that will further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance.
Name Badges will be provided at our onsite registration desk in envelopes to reduce the amount of contact with others.
You are encouraged to bring and wear your own masks/face-shields during Spring Meeting 2021. AHTD will also have disposable masks onsite.
• Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided by AHTD.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
• You are encouraged to bring and use your own hand-sanitizer as you travel to/from Florida.
In partnership with the Sawgrass Marriott, we will be providing:
• Responsible food and beverage displays, room sets, and attendee movement patterns.
• Appropriate signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
• Venue space will be cleaned thoroughly and frequently during the conference.
• Venue restrooms will be monitored will frequently and cleaned and maintained in accordance with the hotel’s strict guidelines.
Personal Accountability Commitment
By attending AHTD’s Spring Meeting 2021 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, you agree to abide by and engage in health and safety protocols while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.