Newsletters are distributed monthly. If you wish to be added to the distribution list, please contact Leigha Schatzman.
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- How to be Effective on Social Media
- How to Use @-Mentions and Hashtags (#)
- Three Simple Things You Can Do Today to Improved LinkedIn
- What to Post? What to Say?
- Why Connect on LinkedIn?
- How NOT to Connect on LinkedIn
- Why You Should Check Your Notifications Tab
- Why Connect with People on LinkedIn
- What is Branding and Benefits of Doing It Right?
- What Are the Steps to Consolidating Company Brand?
- The Whys and Hows of Personal Branding
- The Hows and Whys of Creating an Employee Advocacy Program - Part I: Essential Systems
- The Hows and Whys of Creating an Employee Advocacy Program - Part II: Essential Tools and Supports
Want to See Your Name in Lights in 2022?
Well, from the glow of the monitor, that is. We want to read more about YOU and what your company is interested in. If you are a member of AHTD and would like to be featured, send us a piece for consideration for the e-newsletter and/or the AHTD website. Be creative! Send us 100-400 words about your organization along with your logo, CEO headshot, and any other photos you'd like to share. You can include hyperlinks if you'd like. We reserve the right to edit your submissions, of course.
Have a relevant industry article that all of AHTD membership needs to see? Send that in for consideration, too!
Please send submissions to Leigha Schatzman. If selected, you'll see your article in an upcoming newsletter or posted on the website. We look forward to hearing from you soon!