Executive Roundtable Group
Share. Connect. Grow.Roundtables provide an opportunity for executives to network with their peers, stay informed on emerging trends, exchange ideas and share best practices in a confidential forum. Participation in an AHTD executive roundtable enhances professional development and business growth.
AHTD members will develop a trusted network with colleagues from the industrial automation industry as they share ideas and discuss challenges that are faced on a daily basis.
AHTD Roundtables are led by an expert facilitator from MRA - The Management Association who ensures each session is an effective and efficient use of time.
Executive roundtables focus on critical conversations within a peer group of 10-12 participants. Due to the sensitive nature of discussion in these groups, potential candidates will be screened for competitive conflict with current participants before being added to an existing roundtable.
Program Details: 8 Sessions
|Roundtables for 2019
Contact AHTD for your chance to participate in 2019. Kick-off session will be held Wednesday, April 10, 2019 in Amelia Island, FL prior to the Spring Meeting 2019 Welcome Reception.
• The remaining sessions will be convened via conference call for 1 – 1 1/2 hours each during six of the remaining months of the year. Specific times and dates will be determined by participants’ schedules.
• All sessions will be facilitated by MRA and may include other subject matter experts depending on the topic scheduled for discussion.
• Participants must commit to regular participation in the meetings, and the two face-to-face sessions at the AHTD Conferences are mandatory.
• No substitute attendees are allowed as it changes the dynamic of the group.
• Note: A minimum of 10 participants are needed before launching an executive roundtable.
TopicsDon’t miss this opportunity to connect with your peers, exchange ideas, and stay informed on current topics and trends. The topic for the Spring Meeting kick-off will be:
Culture: What are you doing to create, improve, and sustain a positive culture?
Future topics will be prioritized by the group and may include:
- Talent Management: How do you attract, retain, and develop the right talent?
- The Bottom Line: What do you need to start or stop doing to improve your profitability?
- Sales Growth Strategies: What’s the biggest difference maker for you?
- Drivers of Employee Engagement: What makes people work harder and smarter?
- Organizational Development – Where are your next leaders coming from?
- Working Capital Management: Is your cash working as hard as you are?
- Compensation Philosophy & Strategies – Are you motivating the right behaviors?
Member Program PricingPer person: $500.00 for 8 sessions.
The per person fee covers participation at the roundtables held onsite at the Spring and Fall Meeting locations as well as six conference calls during the year. Conference registration fee is separate.
ApplicationSubmit the completed application to Leigha Schatzman today!
(note, click on the application and save to your desktop. Fill out the application and then hit the "submit" button to send in)